Sunday, February 3, 2008

Tryce's special birthday gifts






Our backyard was not too toddler friendly or safe. We decided for his birthday to temporarily fence off the pool until we can teach him some water safety. My dad came and helped us with this. I think it is very functional and doesn't look too bad either. We put most of our $ into taking up rock and sodding a portion of our yard. It's nice to have a little grass and much more kid friendly. The best gift we all got to enjoy for Tryce's birthday was having my dad visit for a few days. Tryce quickly developed a bond with him and quickly learned how to say "PaPa". Thanks dad for your visit and help with fence.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I am so glad that you updated your blog! It is wonderful to see all the pictures of Christmas and especially Tryce's birthday! The fence and grass look awesome. Mylee will love playing with Tryce outside!! It looks like your Christmas was great. I love the picture of Tryce sleeping in Kevin Krugers arms--How sweet. Keep blogging, we all love the little insites into your life. Love ya!!

Glenda said...

Yeah Michelle!! We have missed you! Loved all the pictures. Tryce is such a cute little boy. You can tell by the pictures how happy he is and how much he is loved by all of you! He truely was a blessing for your family. We have been watching the Runnin Rebels on TV alot, they are doing so good! Keep us updated on your busy life. Love and miss you all.

Parry's said...

Oh my heavens. All of these posts made my night. What cute kids you have. Aubrey is growing up and I am jealous of the GREEN GRASS and FLOWERS.

Colby said...

I can't believe he is 1 already.
he's gonna love playin on the grass