Sunday, April 5, 2009

Visitors and End of Season Happenings

Before Tryce's first haircut done on 3-7-09
Just about all done. He did very well but ready to leave the salon.This was hilarious!! I went in to get Tryce up from a nap and he had removed his diaper. While I was cleaning up a very wet bed, he was happily running around free and easy. Soon he came running into my bathroom with this stick saying, "mommy look my poop, poop on my stick, come see." Of course, I could see that he had proudly skewered some poop and yes right there on Gentry's floor.....there it was. It was really funny. Tryce was so proud of his deposits that we only talked about how not to do this ever again and got everything cleaned up.





This was our last home game. Tryce got to run and play afterwards. Lots of fun for him!!



We all had matching shirts. It was "white out" night.





Tryce got a Rebel man tatoo on his cheek. The only bad thing was he was always wanting to look into the mirror.....all the time.



A few weeks earlier Greg's mom, Helen, and sister, Nancy, came out for a really fun visit. They got to see UNLV beat BYU for the second time this year. We went down to the strip to see the water show and look around. It was great to see them. Thanks for coming out!



This is most of my group of ladies that I'm leading through a few bible studies this year. I love all these women!!! Each brings with them an amazing testimony and heart for God. This day we had just finished a valentine project for some of the men at church that work behind the scenes.
Whew......almost caught up











0 comments: