Monday, July 27, 2009

Brie's wedding

All the sisters and proud dad conducting ceremony. Everything and everyone looked so beautiful but it was really HOT!
Mylee ran off during ceremony and Tryce followed


Ahhhhh....it think. Hope Tryce isn't hurting her


Megan, Gentry and Aubrey......3 of my favorite gals


Nicole and Andy.....still newlyweds themselves


My beautiful friend and Maid of Honor, Holly



Great pic with bride and mom. Everyone really looked great






I'm so happy for you, Brie. Glad you got a wedding day to treasure.



Our great friends the Briggs minus Spencer



The brother of the bride, Colby and his beautiful wife, Laurie. She got the prize for getting Paxton, the bride's son, to sleep.

Janae, Dan and Emily from Kevin's side of the family. Is always good to see them.



Amber, another sister of the bride, with Nate, Natalee and Noah. What a cute pic......luv it!

It was a great time. Thank you everyone for including us on your special day.


5 comments:

Alyssa Joy said...

you all look so beautiful! I love that color!

The Funderburks said...

Darling pics! Thanks for blogging this. I was so involved in the day I failed to take a single pic!

Glenda said...

What a bunch of cute pictures! I was like Nicole, no pictures! The ones you took are awesome! I am so glad you and your family could be a part of this special day! Your family is the best! I just love you all! Thanks for making the extra effort to be to Bries Wedding!

Parry's said...

I love all of your posts. It was so fun to see you guys. I always look forward to the next time we get to see you! Wow my family photo that you shot fits my life wild and crazy days!

breezy said...

I Love the post and I am so happy you guys came up for my special day!! thanks so much for sharing it with us and you just look like one of us DARLING I love ya.