Thursday, June 5, 2008

Prelude Into Summer

There are a lot of scorpions in Vegas. What you do is wait until dark and then go out with a black-light and hammer. The black light will make the scorpions glow but they can't see you. You move rocks and go around the fencing's and it's scary how many you will find. My kids had a blast hunting with our neighbors, the Coffman's.

BreiAnna came out for a visit recently. It was so much fun having her here with us. What is scary to me in this picture is how old Aubrey looks. Love ya Brie!
Thought some of you might want to see this little guy laughing after a diaper change. He loves balls and cars and we love him!

2 comments:

Glenda said...

So many fun posts! Iam going to comment on all of them! I love the picture of you and the girls, Aubrey looks grown up, she is passing you and Brie in an heighth! The picture of Tryce makes me smile, he is so cute! Hunting scorpions sounds horrible!!

Holly said...

Scoripion Hunting! sounds crazy to me! I don't know if I could do that! I wonder if Dallon and Ally would want to?????