Thursday, June 5, 2008

Vegas fun with Utah ladies

Okay really it's probably better to just look at these cupcakes from the Cupcakery but we couldn't resist. We all indulged. They are so rich.
We had a very nice dinner at Town Square after shopping. I love H&M. Thank you Glenda once again for dinner. It was delicious!
More eating of course. We had another nice dinner at the Grand Lux Cafe before seeing Phantom of the Opera. The dinner was delicious and thank you Holly. The show was spectacular!! The professionalism of the staging and talent just amazes me. We had really great seats, too.
We ended the evening at the Bellagio. They have the most beautiful gardens that are free to tour. The themes changes throughout the year. No we are not at Mount Rushmore but it looks like it, huh? I really had a wonderful time with all these ladies shopping, sunning, chatting and eating. Thanks to Greg for picking up the slack with the kids. Love you all!

4 comments:

Glenda said...

I loved our girls little getaway! So glad you were part of it. We love you, and just consider you one of the family! Thanks Greg for tending kids and sharing Michelle with us !!

The Funderburks said...

It was such a good time! Cute pictures. I can email any of mine to you if you want them!

Holly said...

I had such a great time!! I want to go back to the warm weather, shopping and eating! Thanks for everything it was a great trip. Looking forward to coming back in a few weeks!! Love ya

Laurie Bingham said...

I love your pictures! And I am so glad that I got to spend time with you. I just feel bad that I haven't seen Aubry and Gentry in such a long time. Tell them hi for me!