Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy "12th" Birthday Gentry!!


Wow, it really gets me that you are 12 years old. You are really growing up. Gentry is such an amazing BIG sister to Tryce. She is so so helpful and Tryce really enjoys all of Gentry's attention. She has become a little OCD lately. She got some new necklaces over Thanksgiving so she got every outfit ready for every day of school this week. She hung each separately in a row on her wall with Jewelry and everything. It looked like the doors of a dressing room where they display clothing on the outside of the doors. She loves to play school, still. She will be getting all kinds of new school supplies today for her birthday. I strongly encourage any preschoolers or grade-school children to drop by. They will definitely learn something. Gentry you really are a sweetie. You have a tender heart and a strong mind. I love that you are able to make independent decisions and aren't easily swayed by the popular train of thought. I'm excited to see what you become in the new year. I love you with all my heart. Mom

5 comments:

Parry's said...

I can't say enough thanks to you guys. I am so glad you are a part of my life. Gentry Thank you for playing school with the kids at thanksgiving. That meant so much to me and the kids absolutely loved it. I loved listening in on the fun play. My kids have not stopped talking about you and your house. And some how the cute nike shoes got a name and the name is "gentry shoes" We wish you a happy birthday and we love you and ALL of you!

Alyssa Joy said...

GENTRY! Happy Birthday! You are so beautiful and fun and I hope you had the best day ever! 12 is a good year... we need to have another MK & A night to celebrate!

Holly said...

Genty is 12! I can't even grasp it! Time goes to fast! It seems like yesterday she was toddeling around with Dallon. I love you Gentry! We have a special bond we made when you were little. You will always hold a special place in my heart. I wish we lived closer so Ally and Mylee could play school with you everyday! Thanks for all the fun at Thanksgiving! you are so good to us ALL. We love you!

Laurie Bingham said...

Happy Late Birthday Gentry! It was so fun to hang out with you over Thanksgiving!

Glenda said...

Gentry is growing up! Happy Birthday! So cute how she lined her clothes up for the week! I was so impressed with how Gentry takes such good care of Tryce! They have a special bond, she is like his second Mother! The little schoolroom she had going at Thanksgiving was the cutest and her students were so undercontrol! We Love you Gentry! You are special!